Toll Management System
Toll management system is the most important part of a Highway Project. This is the system that will enable the toll operating agency to efficiently and securely collect toll from the road user. The system is a complicated mix of more than 13 different hardware equipment integrated with a multi-module software, to automate and keep track of various functions of the toll collection, such as User management, Float management, Toll Collection, Cash declaration, Transaction Audit, Vehicle Classification, ETC FASTag transaction processing, TC performance, and various other features.
Even though cost-wise, this system is only a small fraction of the total project cost but, this is the system that will enable a toll operator to recover their investment efficiently. The system is designed with various built-in security features, with a focus on ease of toll collection in the lane and avoiding, detecting, and stopping any revenue leaks.
Our system is designed with our experience and insights in Toll operations and is readily integrated with the majority of hardware equipment’s from multiple OEMs such as Automatic barriers, CCTV Cameras, Weigh in Motion, Static Weigh Bridges, RFID Readers, Thermal Printers, Traffic Lights, LED Fare Displays, etc.
Today, PATH is counted among leading provider of Toll Management Systems and software in India with more than 500 toll lanes running on our Toll Management Systems on multiple toll plazas across National and State Highways. PATH is also an empanelled System Integrator with IHMCL for supply, installation, and maintenance of Hybrid ETC systems in India.
Intelligent Transportation Systems Strength
- 50+ toll plazas with more than 500 toll lanes running on our Toll Management System
- Providing toll automation with Hybrid and Dedicated ETC systems, at 15 NHAI toll plazas under contract from IHMCL
- In house design and development of Automatic Vehicle Detection, Classification and Weigh-in-Motion systems
- In house IT team with 32 software, hardware support engineers
- Field team of 160+ support technicians on toll plazas
- Additional team of 45 personnel in HO handling transaction audit, verification and help desk functions.
Weigh In Motion & Static Weigh Bridges
- Expertise in development and production of micro-controller based electronic hardware and software.
- In house, sophisticated, electronics manufacturing facility with an efficient team
- More than 70% of Truck Scales in India are equipped with our supplied weighing terminals.
- More than 80,000 weighing terminal supplied to different OEMs.
- Steel Structures for weighing segment, Pre-Engineered buildings and Weigh In Motion(WIM).
- CAD/CAE software for Designing, Manufacturing & Fabrication.
- 40,000 sq ft shed area.
- Automatic Multi head Cutting, Tagging & Welding machine.
- Closed Rib Orthotropic Beam Structures for Truck Scales
- More than 200 Weigh in Motion and 50+ Static weigh Bridge deployed on toll plazas across India.
Overview Of Toll Solution
Key Highlights of System
- Completely Modular Application based on Open Source Ubuntu Linux and Java platform
- Tolling application is integrated with host of hardware devices of different OEM
- Toll Lane Android App is fully integrated with hardware device through proprietary controller
- Web Based application and Android App for Central Data Analytic Server
- Central data analytics solution, capable of integrating data from multiple systems